Question: I have a 700 page PDF eBook and I want to use it on a eBook reader, but the font size is too small and almost can read anything. I want to change the font size for the whole PDF not a page or paragraph and I need the pictures in the eBook. so please don't suggest converting the file to .txt or .doc. and as I need to keep all he layout and formats. Is there any solution on VeryPDF?
Answer: According to your needs, maybe you can have a free trial of software VeryPDF PDF Editor, which allows you to change PDF font size and color in a whole. But you need to change page by page, it can not help you s of 700 pages in one go. And this method is available only when processing text based PDF file. In the following part, I will show you how to make it work.
Step 1. Install PDF Editor
- Download PDF Editor and install it. When downloading finishes, there will be an exe file in downloading folder. Please install this software by double clicking the exe and following installation message.
- Please note this software is Windows application, now it can not work under Mac and Linux system.
Step 2. Change Font Size in PDF
- Launch software by double clicking the icon on the desktop. The following snapshot is from software interface. Please add PDF file software interface by dragging from its containing folder to software interface.
- Click option Edit Content then the mouse will turn to cross, please draw area on the whole PDF file and then all the text in PDF will be shown in red box. Simply right click any red box of the content then go to Properties. You will see the menu option box like I showed in the above snapshot. In the first part, text content will be shown, in the second part, font style will be given details, where you can change the font style by anther font style. In the font size part, the current size will be shown. Please input the font size value you need to replace the current font size. In the color part, you can color casually
- In the transform part, you can change some font position.
- When you finish changing font size, please do not forget to save it as a new one. Click option File then go to Save as. Now let us check the replacing font effect from the following snapshot.
When you use this function, please make sure that the PDF is text based. Before changing, please open PDF and try to do copy and paste on it. If you can copy the content in PDF file, we can tell that PDF is text based. By this software, we can change PDF size easily, during the changing process, if you encounter any problem, please contact us as soon as possible.