I tried to merge pdf files with pdftoolbox *.pdf -merge -outfile result.pdf, but the pdf toolbox doesn't generate the output file.
If I try pdftoolbox a.pdf b.pdf -merge -outfile result.pdf it works fine, but I need to merge multiple pdf files (more than 100) into 1 pdf file.
Why the *.pdf method is not working?
You can run following command line to merge all PDF files into one PDF file easily,
pdftoolbox.exe sample_in*.pdf -merge -outfile _mergeall_out.pdf
pdftoolbox.exe *.pdf -merge -outfile _mergeall_out.pdf
Please refer to following web page for more information,
You can create a .txt file to include all filenames, and use PDF Split-Merge Command Line software to merge all PDF files from this .txt file into a single output PDF file,
- PDF Merger for Mac question. How to extract pages from different PDF files and merge them into one single PDF file?
- How to merge PDF files and delete blank PDF pages? How to split PDF files by blank pages and delete these blank pages?
- PDF Prep Tool Suite – PDF Editor for Developers
- VeryPDF Cloud API Platform :: Complete PDFToolbox functions :: PDF Merger Cloud API
- VeryPDF PDF Toolbox Component for .NET can be used to merge PDF, split PDF, encrypt PDF, optimize PDF, fill PDF form, and edit PDF description
- How to insert XML file into PDF forms by PDF Toolbox?
- How to add or stamp Barcode to PDF pages? We need add GS1-128 barcode to the PDF file
- VeryPDF PDF Toolkit Modules, PDF Components and PDF Tools, Convert, Combine, Extract, Encrypt, Decrypt, Protect, Watermark, Stamp, Compress, Optimize, Edit and more.
- PDFToolbox Command Line Options, Encrypt PDF files, Cross Merge PDF files, Overlay, Stamp and Watermark PDF files
- PDF Form Datum Extractor from PDF files which contain XDP data or Dynamic XML Forms
- How to combine two PDF pages into one single PDF page? How to use -underlay option in pdftoolbox software?
- Encrypt PDF by two ways
- How to make interactive PDF form to normal PDF file?
- How to detach files from PDF?
- Is it possible to make PDF content readable but uneditable and secure by Visual C++?