I tried to merge pdf files with pdftoolbox *.pdf -merge -outfile result.pdf, but the pdf toolbox doesn't generate the output file.
If I try pdftoolbox a.pdf b.pdf -merge -outfile result.pdf it works fine, but I need to merge multiple pdf files (more than 100) into 1 pdf file.
Why the *.pdf method is not working?
You can run following command line to merge all PDF files into one PDF file easily,
pdftoolbox.exe sample_in*.pdf -merge -outfile _mergeall_out.pdf
pdftoolbox.exe *.pdf -merge -outfile _mergeall_out.pdf
Please refer to following web page for more information,
You can create a .txt file to include all filenames, and use PDF Split-Merge Command Line software to merge all PDF files from this .txt file into a single output PDF file,
- PDF Merger for Mac question. How to extract pages from different PDF files and merge them into one single PDF file?
- How to merge PDF files and delete blank PDF pages? How to split PDF files by blank pages and delete these blank pages?
- PDF Prep Tool Suite – PDF Editor for Developers
- VeryPDF Cloud API Platform :: Complete PDFToolbox functions :: PDF Merger Cloud API
- Registration problem with PDF Toolbox shell for Linux Server system
- How to batch split, rename and encrypt PDF files by PDF Toolbox Command Line software?
- VeryPDF PDF Toolbox Component for .NET can be used to merge PDF, split PDF, encrypt PDF, optimize PDF, fill PDF form, and edit PDF description
- How to insert XML file into PDF forms by PDF Toolbox?
- How to add or stamp Barcode to PDF pages? We need add GS1-128 barcode to the PDF file
- VeryPDF PDF Toolkit Modules, PDF Components and PDF Tools, Convert, Combine, Extract, Encrypt, Decrypt, Protect, Watermark, Stamp, Compress, Optimize, Edit and more.
- Set output location for PDF Toolbox Command Line sample.pdf -split command
- How to extract meta info from source PDF to output text
- How to flatten fillable PDF/fill PDF with command line
- How to convert from EML file to PDF file and attach any files to an existing PDF document (PDF Attachment Packer)?
- Fill PDF Form using FDF by PDF Toolbox