I have vector PDFs that I need to convert to raster PDFs - does your software do this?
This can be done easily, just download PDF OCR Compressor from our partner's website first,
you can simple run following command line to convert your vector PDF file to raster PDF file,
pdfocrjb2.exe -dpi 300 C:\in.pdf C:\out.pdf
pdfocrjb2.exe -bitcount 24 "D:\temp\test.pdf" "D:\temp\out.pdf"
- Does one of your toolkits provide exporting to image from a PDF and import image to PDF?
- Convert PDF file to image files, and convert image files back to PDF file again, but the new PDF file size is become too large. pdf2img command line and img2pdf command line
- How to convert PDF file to image files and combine image files and text information back to PDF file?
- How to convert from color PDF file to black and white PDF file or TIFF file? Converting a color PDF to a black and white (grayscale or monochrome) PDF
- PDF Developer Tools – SDK, DLL, COM
- Do you have Windows and Linux products which support PDF to Image Conversion, Image to PDF Conversion, OCR Tools, Meta-tagging PDF files functions?
- Is there an API for converting PDF to Image and image to PDF?
- Recommend an app to convert between PDF and image
- How to batch convert from colour PDF files to multiple page black and white TIFF files?
- We would like to buy multiple Developer License products, do you have a bundle or discount?
- Image to PDF Converter, Batch convert image files to PDF files from command line, convert image files to PDF/A files for archive purpose
- How to install language data for VeryPDF Image to PDF OCR Command Line V5?
- How to convert your image files to PDF file automatically?
- Two ways to convert PNG to PDF
- How can you create one file from many tiff files in terminal?