Some users have asked me the same question before when using docPrint to print Excel document to PDF file. As a matter of fact, the problem that there is no grid but only text on the paper is not caused by docPrint. To solve this problem, you have to change an option in Excel. The following steps will show you how to do it:
1 Open the Excel document
2 Click on the “File” button on the ribbon bar.
3 Select the “Page Setup” option on the file menu, and Page Setup panel will appear as illustrated below.
4 Then, click on the “Sheet” button and check the box on the left of “Gridlines”, you will find a tick appear.
6 Don’t forget to press “OK”.
7 Use docPrint to print a PDF copy of the Excel document. Here, you can get a PDF file with gridlines.
- How to Freeze a Word document or PDF document?
- Is there a Command Line only package to convert MS Office files to PDF?
- How to print and append word documents to an existing PDF file?
- VeryPDF PDF Compressor Suite is the industry’s best OCR and PDF conversion automation software
- I am rebuilding my server using doc2any for file conversions, how do I register doc2any.exe application on my server?
- SaaS Website for PDF to Office (Word, PPT, Excel etc.) and Office to PDF conversion services
- How to use VeryPDF Cloud API to convert office documents (docs, excel, PowerPoint) to PDF files from WordPress site?
- Convert any file type to PDF
- VeryPDF Office to Any Converter, Convert Office Document to Any other Format, Word to PDF. Office to Any Converter is a conversion tool for converting Office documents to other formats
- Excel COM automation stops working when user logs off
- Convert OpenOffice to PDF by command line
- How to print Word to postscript file?
- what Permissions do I need to run docPrint from limited user account
- How to convert MS Office Excel to postscript file using Document Converter?
- Capturing print output as vector format (PDF,SVG,EMF,etc.), Hook all Windows Printers and Export spool files to Vector formats