This article centers on the topic--- how toand . You can experience PCL Converter , it allows you not only to but also to at the same time., in effect, the is, pcltool.exe -rotate 90 D:\in.pcl D:\out.ps. If you are interested, you can take the below steps to experience.
Step1. Download&Install PCL Converter command line
- click the link to open https://www.verypdf.com/pcltools/index.html
- go to VeryPDF PCL Converter command line
- press “Download” and save file
During the installing process, you are bound to see below window box.
There are two ways to experience PCL Converter command line: one is to press “try”, the other one to press “Buy now”. The former one means you are entitled 50times free of charge to experience this wonderful software. The latter one means you purchase it for permanent use.
Step2. Launch command prompt window
You have to launch command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) Click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) Input cmd into the following
3) Press “ok”, you will find command prompt window popping up
Step3. Input command line
Input the command line to convert pcl to ps and rotate page, it goes below
pcltool.exe –rotate 90 D:\in.pcl D:\out.ps
- D:\in.pcl is to specify a pcl filename or a directory for input,
- D:\out.ps is to specify the ps file name for output,
- -rotate 9o is to rotate ps page by 90 degree.
Once the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see,
When you see “result=ok”, it means the program has gone through.
Step4. Check file
Open the output file to check,
So far, you have successfully converted convert pcl to ps so as to you can read your pcl file in ps document format and you could open ps file to check the rotated page. If you have any further questions, please leave them below, the VeryPDF.com values them very much.