I always use VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro) to convert documents, so if I need to convert PPT to PDF by, I will use the application provided by Document Converter.
Document Converter provides four applications. The application we are going to use is named docPrint Pro Command Line. After download and install Document Converter on the computer, you can find docPrint Pro Command Line (the executable file doc2pdf.exe) in the installation folder. In the rest part, I would like to show you how to convert PPT to PDF step by step.
Firstly, before use theapplication, you need to open the command prompt window.
- If you are a Windows XP user, or a Windows 2000 user, please do as follows:
- Click Start
- Hover over All Programs
- Point to Accessories
- Click Command Prompt
- If you are a Windows 7 user, or a Vista user, please
- Click Start
- Type cmd in the Search box at the Start menu and press Enter.
Secondly, after the command prompt window is opened, please type a command line and press Enter. Depending on the basic usage of docPrint Pro Command Line, you are going to type a command line as the examples below:
- Usage: doc2pdf [options] <-i Document Files> [-o Output]
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i C:\*.ppt -o E:\*.pdf
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i C:\*.ppt -o E:\out\*.pdf
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i C:\in.ppt -o E:\out.pdf
Not only can you convert PPT to PDF, you can also use docPrint Pro Command Line to convert any printable files to PDF. Moreover, you can set passwords, page range, page size, resolution, orientation, and other options when you convert PPT or other files to PDF. To view more options, please type the path of the executable file like "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" on the command prompt window and press Enter.
If you are interested in the other three applications of Document Converter, please visit the following website: http://verypdf.com/artprint/index.html