You will get the specific details about how to extract Spanish text from image PDF to XLSX of Excel 2010 via using the application PDF to Excel OCR Converter which is one application of numerous VeryPDF products. This application will help you make the conversion with four steps.
For using PDF to Excel OCR Converter, you need to download it at its homepage where supplies the trial version free of charge for you to evaluate. If you are convinced by its excellent functions, you can also buy any license of the application there. In the homepage of PDF to Excel OCR Converter, you can also get more features about the application.
After installing the application on your computer, you will be able to convert image PDF to XLSX format and extract text from the Spanish PDF simultaneously. Please see the following four shown steps.
1. Please open PDF to Excel OCR Converter at first. There are four ways for you to choose:
(1) Click “Start”—“All Programs”—“VeryPDF PDF to Excel OCR Converter v2.0”—“VeryPDF PDF to Excel OCR v2.0”
(2) Open the installation location of the application and double click the executable file winpdf2excel.exe.
(3) If you have created an application icon before, just double click it.
(4) Right click the application icon and click “Open” option in dropdown list.
2. Then you can add image Spanish PDF into the main window of PDF to Excel OCR Converter which is shown in Figure 1. Three ways are for your reference.
(1) Drag and drop the file you need into file list of the application which supports such kind of function.
(2) Click “Add PDF File (s)” button to open file picker window for choosing the document from it.
(3) Right clicking the file list and choosing “Add files” option in popup floating item can also open the file picker window.
3. Activate OCR function and set parameters for target file
(1) In drop down list in top right corner, you need to choose the OCR option from seven selectable options if you want to extract Spanish text from image to XLSX file. Please choose the sixth option: OCR PDF file (Language: Spanish).
(2) To get a satisfied output layout, just choose one option from three provided layout formats in “Output Options” group box.
(3) Please select “MS Excel 2007 format (XLSX)” as the output format for the target file in “Output Format” group box.
(4) Check “All Pages” or “Select Range” to input start and end page number in “From” and “To” edit boxes according to your needs in “Page Range” group box.
4. Save target file and run the conversion.
Please click “Convert” button to open “Save as” dialog box. Then set the output location and input the name for the target file in “Save in” dropdown list and “File name” edit box. Click “Save” button to save the changes and run the conversion from image PDF to XLSX file. Please see “Save as” dialog box in Figure 2. So those are all the operations for the conversion.
NOTE: If you make the batch conversion with PDF to Excel OCR Converter, when you click “Convert” button, the dialog box coming out is named as “Browse for folder”.