Convert RTF file to XPS document
Hi there, I am in need of a tool to run on a schedule that could convert all RTF documents in a folder to XPS documents.
I ran some initial tests using a trial of your software and it worked perfectly. However I also need a little bit more capability and was curious if your software offers this.
I would need it (via command line) to process the conversion but place the XPS documents into a separate folder and then move the original RTF files into a separate folder as well (basically so that on a schedule basis it doesn’t re-encode them again. Is this possible?
Yes, this is possible, you can run following command lines to convert RTF files to XPS files and move RTF files to another folder, e.g.,
Doc2any.exe C:\test\test.rtf C:\test\test.xps
Move C:\test\test.rtf C:\new\test.rtf
- How to convert Office and other documents to PDF files and then print the PDF files to Windows Printer?
- Configuring DCOM for Remote Access
- Issues executing doc2any.exe from Java code
- How to convert any file to PDF using PHP script?
- How to use mini EMF Printer Driver to convert HTML files to EMF files? Is it depend on MS Office to read DOC format?
- How to convert PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, MSG, EML formats to HTML files?
- VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro) – the Multifunction PDF Converter, Batch convert any printable Documents to PDF, PDF/A, Postscript, PS, EPS, TIFF and JPEG files
- VeryPDF SDK Details for DOC to Any Converter SDK/COM and PDF to Image Converter SDK/COM
- Convert Office files to PDF files on 64bit Windows System by Doc Converter COM
- Convert documents of RTF to XPS by command line
- Convert a Word Doc file to an EMF file
- doc2any commandline
- I want to purchase Doc2Any Converter royalty free license
- Convert RTF file to XPS document
- How to batch convert email files to PDF files? MSG to PDF, EML to PDF, Outlook to PDF, Convert Email to PDF
This entry was posted in DOC to Any Converter
and tagged doc to any
, rtf to xps
. Bookmark the permalink