Hi there, I am in need of a tool to run on a schedule that could convert all RTF documents in a folder to XPS documents.
I ran some initial tests using a trial of your software and it worked perfectly. However I also need a little bit more capability and was curious if your software offers this.
I would need it (via command line) to process the conversion but place the XPS documents into a separate folder and then move the original RTF files into a separate folder as well (basically so that on a schedule basis it doesn’t re-encode them again. Is this possible?
Yes, this is possible, you can run following command lines to convert RTF files to XPS files and move RTF files to another folder, e.g.,
Doc2any.exe C:\test\test.rtf C:\test\test.xps
Move C:\test\test.rtf C:\new\test.rtf
- Missing DLL files when I convert XLS to CSV without use MS Office and OpenOffice applications
- Does doc2any.exe support UNC path or network drive and PDF encryption?
- How to convert Office and other documents to PDF files and then print the PDF files to Windows Printer?
- Configuring DCOM for Remote Access
- Issues executing doc2any.exe from Java code
- How to convert any file to PDF using PHP script?
- How to use mini EMF Printer Driver to convert HTML files to EMF files? Is it depend on MS Office to read DOC format?
- How to convert PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, MSG, EML formats to HTML files?
- VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro) – the Multifunction PDF Converter, Batch convert any printable Documents to PDF, PDF/A, Postscript, PS, EPS, TIFF and JPEG files
- VeryPDF SDK Details for DOC to Any Converter SDK/COM and PDF to Image Converter SDK/COM
- I’m looking for something that can convert MSG (Outlook message) files to PDF using a command prompt
- How to convert DOC, DOCX, RTF, PDF files to HTML files without MS Office installed?
- I am looking for any doc(.doc,.ppt,.xls) to .pcl or .ps converter for my JAVA project
- Questions regarding DOC2TIFF and more
- How to convert Word documents to Image files without administrator privilege?