Issue: when running the command line conversion from PDF to Word, the orientation of the page (landscape or portrait) is nto preserved.
It seems the output is portrait no matter what the input is.
Is there a fix for it?
Here are the parameters we are using:
PDF2Word.exe -q -m -f 1 -l 1 -i <INPUT FILE HERE> -o <OUTPUT FILE HERE>
We have tried following command line just now,
"C:\Program Files\VeryPDF PDF2Word v3.0\pdf2word.exe" -i D:\temp4\Landscape.pdf -o D:\temp4\Landscape.doc
It will create a DOC file like in attachment, we hoping this converted DOC file will reach your requirement.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have question on this.
- VeryPDF Dynamic Thresholding SDK, Image Segmentation and Auto Binary
- How to convert PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, MSG, EML formats to HTML files?
- Need to figure out how to auto stamp multiple PDF?
- pdfcamp batch printing
- How to extract text from image PDF to Excel
- How to remove named destination to reduce pdf size
- What is a good tool for running eBook business?
- How to convert MS Office Word documents of doc to pbm?
- Free html to PDF/tiff converter by API
- Use PDF Editor to edit password protected PDF files
- PDF2Word 3.0
- How to copy PDF information and paste it to the email?
- VeryPDF PDF to Word OCR Converter does convert scanned PDF files to editable Word documents. Scan to Word OCR Converter converts Scanned Image to Word via OCR, Scanned Image to Word.
- Partial conversion in VeryPDF PDF to Word Converter
- How to remove graphics from PDF to Word
This entry was posted in PDF to Word Converter
. Bookmark the permalink