Issue: when running the command line conversion from PDF to Word, the orientation of the page (landscape or portrait) is nto preserved.
It seems the output is portrait no matter what the input is.
Is there a fix for it?
Here are the parameters we are using:
PDF2Word.exe -q -m -f 1 -l 1 -i <INPUT FILE HERE> -o <OUTPUT FILE HERE>
We have tried following command line just now,
"C:\Program Files\VeryPDF PDF2Word v3.0\pdf2word.exe" -i D:\temp4\Landscape.pdf -o D:\temp4\Landscape.doc
It will create a DOC file like in attachment, we hoping this converted DOC file will reach your requirement.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have question on this.
- Can I use docPrint printer to save paper and ink?
- Convert HTTP link to PDF and edit PDF keywords
- ask veryPDF PDF Editor software
- PDF Print does not retain the USPC barcode font
- VeryPDF PCL Toolkit, Split PCL, Merge PCL, PCL to Image, Image to PCL, PCL to PDF, PDF to PCL, PCL Viewer, PCL to Text, Print PCL to Windows Printer
- How to convert PCL to PCX and rotate the page?
- How can I make watermark text partially transparent?
- I have a need to create PDF forms – PO’s, Packing Lists, Invoices, etc.
- Non-ASCII character will cause PDF Content Splitter failed to split the PDF file
- Encrypt PDF by two ways
- How to batch convert PDF to Word and zoom Word page
- Technical problem of PDF to Word
- Discount for PDF to Word Converter
- unabale to convert the .pdf files to .doc for the scanned docs
- PDF to Word Converter Crack
This entry was posted in PDF to Word Converter
. Bookmark the permalink