Convert Vector PDF to raster PDF
I have vector PDFs that I need to convert to raster PDFs - does your software do this?
This can be done easily, just download PDF OCR Compressor from our partner's website first,
you can simple run following command line to convert your vector PDF file to raster PDF file,
pdfocrjb2.exe -dpi 300 C:\in.pdf C:\out.pdf
pdfocrjb2.exe -bitcount 24 "D:\temp\test.pdf" "D:\temp\out.pdf"
- Convert PDF file to image files, and convert image files back to PDF file again, but the new PDF file size is become too large. pdf2img command line and img2pdf command line
- How to convert PDF file to image files and combine image files and text information back to PDF file?
- How to convert from color PDF file to black and white PDF file or TIFF file? Converting a color PDF to a black and white (grayscale or monochrome) PDF
- PDF Developer Tools – SDK, DLL, COM
- Do you have Windows and Linux products which support PDF to Image Conversion, Image to PDF Conversion, OCR Tools, Meta-tagging PDF files functions?
- Is there an API for converting PDF to Image and image to PDF?
- Recommend an app to convert between PDF and image
- PDF Stamper Command Line examples
- How to use PDF Extract Tiff 2.0 via command line and processing PDF files within sub-directories and the use of wildcards?
- I am testing your Image to PDF Converter GUI and Command Line products to convert incoming fax file on a server to pdf.
- If I do not install Adobe, can I use Image2PDF?
- Batch convert all TIFF files in sub-folders to PDF files
- How to convert from TIFF and JPG files to PDF/A file and special paper size?
- PDF Editor Toolkit or Image2PDF trail testing
- Image to PDF Converter, Batch convert image files to PDF files from command line, convert image files to PDF/A files for archive purpose