VeryPDF HTML to PDF Convertor is great, but I notice a problem, your HTML to PDF Convertor doesn't expand the text, please look at following screenshot,
Can you please email to us your sample HTML file for test purpose? after we checked your sample HTML file, we will figure out a solution to you shortly.
Also, you can download our other HTML to PDF Converter products from our website to try, we hoping other HTML to PDF Converter products will work better to you,
- when I called htmltools ActiveX Component from VB6 source code, I got Error 429, ActiveX component can’t create object, how to solve this problem?
- Error 429, ActiveX component can’t create object. It happens when VB tries to run the htmltools.exe application
- Compare to html2pdf.exe and htmltools.exe two applications
- HTML to PDF Cloud API, Save web pages as PDF!
- Problem with convert ActiveX elements in HTML pages to PDF files
- Information regarding HTML to PDF Converter with Java library
- Need Price list for HTML to PDF Converter for Java. How to call htmltools.exe from Java source code?
- How to generate a single PDF file from a whole HTML site?
- How to use docPrint SDK (DocPrintComExe.docPrint COM) from C# source code?
- HTML to PDF Convertor doesn't expand the text
- Excel COM automation stops working when user logs off
- Batch convert Excel, XLS, XLSX, CSV, ODS, XML spreadsheets to PDF and other formats by VeryPDF Excel Converter (CSV Converter) Command Line
- How to convert office files to PDF files from Coldfusion application?
- Can not convert background color from html to pdf with HTML tools