In some situations, we need to convert the PPT, Word, Excel or etc. to PDF file format, cause PDF is convenient to take, safe to publish and easy to print. However, now why we need convert the PDF file to PPT. Of course, we can not ignore the superiority of PPT. PowerPoint slides frequently used for presentation as a reference point to the speakers. In order to add flash or animation for the display of your papers or ideas to your spectators, the PowerPoint is needed. Based on the needs, VeryPDF PDF to PowerPoint Converter was given birth.
You can get PDF to PowerPoint Converter here.http://www.verypdf.com/pdf2ppt/index.html#dl It is a converter which can convert the PDF file to PPT file directly. Meanwhile, it supports many languages, such as English, French, German, Italian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, etc. There will not be mess code in the converted PDF file. Now I will show you how to get and use this software.
- In order to show the way easily, I will take a pdf file with Danish named it “Danish.pdf” for example.
- Now I will add it to PDF to PowerPoint Converter. As I put it on the desktop and only want to convert one pdf file, I will drag it to the blanks directly. If you save the file in other place, you have to open the file then drag it to the blanks or clicking “ Add Files” to add files.
2. As in the PDF file only has one sentence.I will keep its original layout in the converted PPT. I only want to convert it to PPT file, and do not care the mode in the converted file, so in the “Reconstruction Mode” any option is ok. It has only one page, I do not need to choose the page range. If you have special requirement about the pages, please choose “ Select Page” from P to P.
3. If your source file has no password, please ignore this menu option. If it has,input there.
4. Now I will convert it and save this PPT.
5. Then you will see a PPT bounce to the screen automatically.
This is the whole process of converting a PDF file in Danish to PPT format.