You can editof all pages in a , but how can you edit the specified page, such as ? Choose one or some of them to edit, which may pose a question for you. To make this edit much simpler, the VeryPDF.com offers you . You are allowed to specify any pages within whole , of course included, to edit their content right offset under its help. Go for experiencing!
Follow this link you will obtain Advanced PDF Tools
The whole package is just of 3.04 MB, making the download swiftly, do remember to extract it, for it is a zipped package.
You are bound to launch MS-DOS command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into the following
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
Input the command to editof
it goes below
pdftools.exe -i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” –~“-30,0” –u “1”
- the option -i is to specify a pdf filename or a directory for input,
- the option -o to specify the pdf file name for output,
- -~“-30,0”: -~ to edit content offset, “-30,0” the first parameter is to set right (x)-offset and the next is to keep y-offset constant,
- –u “1”: –u is to specify pages and “1” refers to the first page.
when the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see
Time for opening the file to check the result
Now, the first page’s content right offset becomes clear, below is a zoomed one.