What is jpg? Here is the brief introduction below:
Jpg is a jpeg’s file extension, which is a compressed image format standardized by the Joint Photographic Experts Group (jpeg). Jpeg is commonly used for storing digital photos since the format supports up to 24-bit color. JPEG is also a common format for publishing Web graphics for the JPEG compression algorithm significantly reduces the file size of images, but the lossy compression may noticeably reduce the image quality.
Here is the method on converting pdf to big size jpg inv2.1.
- Add your pdf into the batch process panel: click “Add” button>a dialog box is popped out>choose a pdf file that you want to convert>click “ok” button, then your pdf file could be shown as a route in batch process table.
- Check on your pdf file in v2.1: click this route, your first page of pdf could be shown in the preview panel, then use the tool buttons of toolbar in the preview panel to look over it in detail, you could change another page with the forward or backward button, for example. Also you could use the printing button of toolbar in preview panel to print this pdf file.
- Select your targeting file type and search a file folder for your big size jpg: click the edit-box of “File type>choose JPG in the dragging list; click “Browse” button>select a folder in the popup dialog box>click it>click “ok” button, this folder is shown as a route in the edit-box of “Destination folder”.
- To convert pdf to big size jpg, in v2.1, there is 2 methods:
one is that: click the edit-box of DPI>input a larger number in each of them, which could lead to a bigger size and dimension of jpg with more clearness; another is that: click the edit-box of “Quality”>type a greater value in it, which could help you make a bigger size of jpg with more clearness except any change of dimension;
Here we choose the 1st way to input 199 into each edit-box of DPI, of course, you could choose the 2nd method if you would like.
- Click “Convert” button to process this task in this converter. Then close it.