Why convert HTML to JP2?
When you convert HTML to JP2, you can save the webpage in much smaller size but with low quality deterioration. JP2 is the file extension for the JPEG2000 image file format. Because it was introduced in the year 2000, it is named JPEG2000. JP2 and JPEG are both compressed image file formats. The JPEG format has a negative effect on image quality, for when an image is compressed in JPEG format, the smaller the file size will be but the more the quality deteriorates. Compared with JPEG, JPEG2000 files can be compressed to smaller file sizes with far less deterioration in image quality.
VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line can be used to renders web pages quickly and accurately and doesn't depend on print drivers. VeryPDF HTML Converter the right solution to convert HTML to JP2 and other images files like TIF, TIFF, JPG, BMP, JPEG, GIF, JP2. With the help of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, you can also batch convert multiple files when deal with scores of files.
How to setwhen converting HTML to JP2?
First of all, you should know that the command you need to use is -bitcount <int>, which can be used to set. As for , bit depth can range from 1 to 32. However, normally 24-bit is nature enough for our eyes. So, the parameter values 1, 8, and 24 are permitted here. Three steps are required to set bit depth when converting HTML to JP2:
1. Run the command prompt window
- Click “Start”;
- Click “Run” to open the “Run” dialog box
- In the “Run” dialog box,
- A. Enter “cmd”;
- B. Then click “OK”.
2. Enter a
Theshould include four factors:
htmltools -bitcount <int> <HTML file> <JP2 file>
- htmltools refers to the executable file htmltools.exe.
- -bitcount <int> is the command that can be used to set color depth. The angle brackets are used to mark the essential content. int means integer.
- <HTML file> represents the input file in HTML format
- <JP2 file> refers to the output file in JP2 format
When you enter a command line in the command prompt window, you should remember that the whole directories rather than only the names of the files must appear in the command line. For instance,
D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -bitcount 8 D:\in\bus.html D:\out\bus.jp2
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe is the directory of the executable file htmltools.exe, which is always placed in the folder htmltools after it is decompressed. Here it is placed on disc D. You can change the directory, according to the real condition.
- -bitcount 8 is the command wit 8-bit as the bit depth for the output JP2 file. The number can be replaced by 24 or 1.
- D:\in\bus.html denotes the directory of the input HTML file bus, leading the computer to find the input file in the folder in on disk D. Again, it can be replaced.
- D:\out\bus.jp2 represents the output directory of the JP2 file bus on disk D.
3. Press “Enter”
Press the “Enter” key, and VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line will convert HTML to JP2 file in the color depth of 8-bit without delay.