This article will introduce the quickest way to convert EMF to PDF and edit PDF keywords. Only three steps would be enough. No matter how many EMF files do you have, not matter whether you have installed Adobe Acrobat or not. You can effectively solve your problem easily.
1. Download VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line
Please download VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line by clicking here. Then please install this application on the root file of any disk such as disk D.
2. Open the command prompt window
After you install VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line on your computer, you can open the command prompt as follows: Click Start, > click Run to open the Run dialog box, > type cmd, > click OK. The following illustration may be clearer.
3. Type aand press Enter
Type athat can convert EMF to DPF and edit PDF keywords in the command prompt window according to the following pattern: htmltools [-keywords <string>] <EMF file> [<PDF file>]. For example, d:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -keywords " , pdf" c:\in.emf d:\out.pdf
- d:\htmltools\htmltools.exe represents the executable file of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, which is in the folder htmltools on disk D.
- -keywords "command line, pdf" is the option that can be used to edit PDF keywords. command line and pdf are set to be the PDF keywords.
- c:\in.emf represents the input file.
- d:\out.pdf represents the output PDF files.
After you Type a proper command line and press Enter, you can view the status of conversion from EMF to PDF in the command prompt window. The conversion time, the directory of the input file and the directory of the output file are displayed in the command prompt window. When you see “result=OK”, that means the conversion is finished. If there is only one file, it will only take a couple of seconds to process.
If you want to buy VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, please click Purchase to visit the product page to get more information of this application and buy it.