When people want to protect their PDF files, they usually set passwords and set encryption options to prevent their PDF file being read, opened, copied, and printed. An open password or user password can be used to prevent the PDF from being opened and read. An owner password can be used to prevent the PDF file from being copied, modified or printed. VeryPDF HTML Tools Command Line has the capacity to help you convert HTML Tools Command Line.and via a single . You can download this application by clicking
After you install thisapplication on your computer, you can do as follows to quickly as you convert .
1. Open the command prompt window
In Windows XP, please open the command prompt window as follows:
- Click Start,
- Select Run from the Start menu to open the Run dialog box,
- Type “cmd” in the Run dialog box,
- Click Ok in the Run dialog box.
2. Type a command line
Please take a look at the following basic usage of VeryPDF HTML Tools Command Line and some related options before you type a command line. You can also type the directory of the executable file named htmltools and press Enter to see all the options and other usages of this application.
- htmltools [options] <EMF-WMF-HTML-URL-RTF-file> [<PDF-PS-Image-file>]
- -openpwd <string> : Set 'open password' to PDF file
- -ownerpwd <string> : Set 'owner password' to PDF file
- -keylen <int> : Key length (40 or 128 bit)
- -keylen 0: 40 bit RC4 encryption (Acrobat 3 or higher)
- -keylen 1: 128 bit RC4 encryption (Acrobat 5 or higher)
- -keylen 2: 128 bit RC4 encryption (Acrobat 6 or higher)
- -encryption <int> : Restrictions
- -encryption 0: Encrypt the file only
- -encryption 4: Deny printing
- -encryption 8: Deny modification of contents
- -encryption 16: Deny copying of contents
- -encryption 32: No commenting
- d:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -openpwd "fly” -keylen 2 d:\in.html c:\out.pdf
- d:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -openpwd "fly” -keylen 1 d:\*.html c:\*.pdf
- d:\htmltools\htmltools.exe –ownerpwd "fly” -keylen 2 –encryption 16 d:\in.html c:\out.pdf
- The first command line set open password to be “fly” and can convert a single HTML file to a PDF file protected by the password “fly”.
- The second command line convert all the HTML file on disk D to PDF files on disk C in batch and set open passwords for all the PDF files to be “fly”.
- The third command line convert a single HTML file to an owner password protected PDF file and the content of this PDF file cannot be copied.
After you type a command line to convert HTML to PDF and, please press Enter.
The free trial version of VeryPDF HTML Tools Command Line can only be used for 50 times. If you want to get the full version of this application, please visit the product webpage of VeryPDF HTML Tools Command Line.