Question:I have PDF embedded in html, PDF embedded object has internal controls & so on. But they are small. I need make them bigger. I.e. external.Now have a problem, - how to make page up and down, with external buttons/links? I try send up/down to holder DIV - but with no effect. Is this ever possible to do ? I hear that somehow is possible make an images from PDF, but I do not know how to make it. Is there any solution on VeryPDF?
Answer: According to your needs, maybe you can have a free trial of software VeryPDF PDF Editor, by which you can add a button to PDF and then add and link on it. By the button, you can go to page up and download easily. But this is Window GUI version, if you need to use command line, Mac or Linux version, this software can not make it. Please check more related information of this software on homepage, in the following part, I will show you how to use this software.
Step 1. Install PDF Editor
- As this is GUI version software, when downloading finishes, there will be an exe file. Please install this software by double clicking the exe and following installation message.
- When installation finishes, there will be an icon on desktop. Simply click that icon then you can launch this software. The following snapshot is from the software interface, please have a check.
Step 2. Addfor turning pages.
- When you open software interface, please click button Open to add PDF file to software interface. Then click button Edit Comment, click icon of comment like I showed in above snapshot then you can add a comment icon on the software interface. As we do not need to add icon of comments, we need to add arrow for turning pages. So please right click the icon then go to Property in the dropdown list.
- When you go to Properties then you will see the above menu option. Click icon option then you can choose any kind of icon on PDF. Meanwhile here you can choose the color,opacity and others.
- When you finish choosing, click button close to back to the main interface then we can add link for go to another page. Please refer to the following snapshot to know the detail steps.
- Choose the added icon and then click option Edit Link on the top to add for it. By the same method of right click the icon then go to Property. You will see the above menu option. In the link action part, choose Open a page in this document then you can add external link successfully. Click button OK, you can back to the main interface.
- When you finish editing, please do not forget to save it as a new one then you can check it.
By this method and this software, you can add external link easily. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.