Question:Are there any free products or ninja methods to VeryPDF?in a commercial application and serve as one PDF for the end user? I see some software does this, but we cannot comply with the GPL license and I was looking for a free method before a paid method. Is there any solution on
Answer: All the VeryPDF software are free trial hundreds of times, so you can use trial version as free method before a paid method. And VeryPDF PDF Split-Merge SDK can help you in a commercial application and serve as one PDF for the end user. By this software, you can also use it to split PDF if you merge some ones by mistake. This SDK software allows you to call it from C# dynamically. Please check more information of this software on homepage, in the following part, I will show you how to use this software.
- When downloading finishes, there will be a zip file. Please extract it to some folder then you can call the executable file in MS Dos Window correctly.
- By the trial version, you can do the same work as registered version. The only difference is that there will be watermark on output. When you register it, this matter will be solved.
Step 2. Merge multiple PDF file and sever as one file dynamically from C#.
- When you use this software, please refer to the code template in the extracted folder.
- Here are some code for your reference:
- Here are some more parameters you may use, please have a check.
- By this software, you can also file from other programming language like VB .NET, MS Visual Basic, Borland Delphi, VBA (MS Office products such as Access) and C++ via COM, C and C++ via native C.
//Merge several PDF files into one PDF file
bRet = PDF_MergePDFFiles(szMergePDFs, szOutMergedPDF);
mergeform : merge two fillable PDF files together.
crossmerge: cross merge two PDF files together with compression.
crossmerge2: cross merge two PDF files together without compression.
bookmark : split PDF file by bookmarks, append page number to filenames.
bookmark2 : split PDF file by bookmarks, without page number in filenames.
During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.