I have been testing your DOC to ANY converter for our internal needs and encountered an issue.
1. When I used the option -useOfiice 0, to convert word to PDF, the generated PDF is not in a correct format.
Is this a bug or am I missing something ?
the command I used is
doc2any -useoffice 0 c:\example.doc c:\exampleNoword.pdf
Basically we are planning to use this tool on a machine that does not have word installed on it.
If you use "-useoffice 0", doc2any.exe will render DOC format by ourself, the resultant PDF file may now same as original Word format, this is normal.
Our DOC to Any Converter Command Line does convert office documents to PDF files without MS Office installed. DOC to Any Converter Command Line will work by following solutions:
1. If your system has MS Office 2007 + PDF&XPS addon installed, DocToAny will use PDF&XPS addon to save MS Office documents to PDF and XPS files,
2. If your system has MS Office installed but without PDF&XPS addon, DocToAny will use MS Office to print documents to PDF and XPS files,
3. If your system hasn't MS Office installed, but have OpenOffice installed, DocToAny will use OpenOffice to convert documents,
4. If your system hasn't both MS Office and OpenOffice installed, DocToAny will use ourself's DOC/RTF render to convert DOC and RTF formats to other formats, but doc2any will not support PPT and XLS formats at this time.
In general, you can do following conversions if your system hasn't MS Word and OpenOffice installed,
1. RTF to HTML without MS Word or OpenOffice,
2. RTF to DOC without MS Word or OpenOffice,
3. RTF to PDF without MS Word or OpenOffice,
4. DOC to HTML without MS Word or OpenOffice,
5. DOC to RTF without MS Word or OpenOffice,
6. DOC to PDF without MS Word or OpenOffice,
VN:F [1.9.20_1166]convert Word to PDF without office word installed,