If you have three PDF documents: PDF cover, PDF content and PDF Backcover, you are asked to VeryPDF PDF Merger installed on your computer, you will be able to make it perfectly.documents into a single one, what will you do? Dear friends, please don’t worry about it. If you have the tool
VeryPDF PDF Merger is able to merge multiple kinds of file, including image like BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, JPG, etc., MS Office file like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc., PDF and other printable documents to a single PDF file with multiple pages. It supplies several kinds of merge methods for you to make the layout of created PDF more flexible.
The powerful tool has the following Key Features:
- Different kinds of merge methods
- ALL: To documents of all pages together.
- Reverse: If the content in input file need to be reversed, you can input the reverse degree as 90, 180 and 270.
- Reverse page order: Change the page number from 1,2,3 to 3,2,1.
- Cross merge: If you have two PDF files which are the odd pages and even pages of some whole PDF, you can merge them together by this methods.
- Part: To of some part. You can input the page number as 1, 5-6, 7-8, etc.
- Mix every specified pages: You can merge every xxx pages together by specifying the page number.
- Repeat:You can use this method to repeat the pages in one document.
- Edit PDF description
When using PDF Merger to create new PDF document, you can edit the PDF descriptions like Creator, Title, Subject, Author, Keywords, etc. If the existed description is not enough to describe the created PDF file, you can also customize new ones and input name and properties your self.
- Encrypt PDF and merge encrypted PDF
PDF Merger allows you to encrypt the output PDF document by setting user and owner password for better protecting the contents in PDF from copying, printing, modifying, etc. If the input PDF is an encrypted one, you can easily merge pdf just by inputting its open password in the application.
- Add PDF page number
In the new created PDF document, you can use PDF Merger to add PDF page number for it. By using this function, you can set different properties for the number such as number color, location (Left Bottom, Middle Bottom, Right bottom, Left Top, Middle Top or Right Top), size, font. You can also set the page number range such as 3-56 or from 0.
- Merge Scanned PDF into PDF file
You can use PDF Merger to merge multiple scanned PDF document into a single one together, which is more useful when you have scanned and saved some pages of your books to some single scanned PDF files and need to make them together to be one file, just like a new document, maybe.
S0 do you have any more advices or options to PDF Merger? If so, please contact us or leave your messages here. If your advices are adopted by our designers, you will have the chance to get the freeware software. Are you interested in it? Come on!