The application VeryPDF PDF to HTML Converter allows you to convert multipage PDF to HTML with enabled hyperlinks, enabling you to publish your PDF online easily and conveniently.
PDF (Portable Document Format) is a universal platform-independent file format for document sharing, which is widely used in global workplaces and company brochures, e-books, help manuals. HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language is a markup language for describing web pages, which contains HTML tags and plain text. In some cases, you may need to convert PDF documents to HTML webpages.
VeryPDF PDF to HTML Converter is a practical tool that can not only convert multiple PDF files to a single HTML web page, but also can convert a PDF file to several HTML web pages. What’s more, you can retain hyperlinks during the conversion from PDF file(s) to HTML.
In the following steps, you can see how to use this application to convert a PDF file to HTML web page.
Step 1. Download and install
Please free download VeryPDF PDF to HTML Converter and install it on your computer by double clicking the installer and following the setup wizard.
Step 2. Enable hyperlinks
Please double click the shortcut icon on the desktop to open this application. Then, you can see the user interface of this application on the screen like the following snapshot.
Before adding PDF into the application, please enable hyperlinks via doing as follows:
- Click File in the menu bar on top of the user interface and choose “Preferences” in the popup drop-down list to open “Preferences” setting interface.
- In opened “Preferences” setting interface, please click Hyperlinks tab on top of the interface to switch to the “Hyperlinks” panel.
- In the “Hyperlinks” panel, please check the radio button of “Enable hyperlinks”.
- Click OK button at bottom of the “Hyperlinks” panel to apply the setting.
Please see it in the next snapshot.
Step 3. Input PDF
To input PDF into the application, please use one of the following ways:
- Click File in the menu bar and select “Open…”in the popup drop-down list to open the file picker window and choose files.
- Use drag and drop operations.
In the popup saving window, please choose a destination folder and click Save button to save the created HTML file.
Please check the conversion effect from the following snapshots.
This is the end of this article and you can enjoy full version of VeryPDF PDF to HTML Converter here.