I am developer and searching for a HTML5 PDF annotation tool, which should be able to,
1. be customized to a reduced UI (we only need drawing, erasing drawings and saving documents)
2. is able to run as an embedded frame in another HTML5 web application
3. can load and save documents from our web-servers local file-system or a webdav server
Is this possible by integrating VeryPDF HTML5 PDF Annotation?
Thanks for your message, yes, VeryPDF HTML5 PDF Annotation has these functions, you may test it from this web page,
We are provide the source license for this HTML5 PDF Annotation web application, if you need it, you may buy it from this web page,
This HTML5 PDF Annotation web application's source code is written in PHP, so you can run it from your own Windows and Linux servers easily.
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released an Online PDF Editor to allow you to edit, comment and annotate PDF files in web browser directly
- PDF annotation in web browser and save to database
- VeryPDF .NET PDF Editor SDK for Developers Royalty Free
- How to hide File Open, Save, Print and Email buttons in the PDF Annotation / PDF Editor OCX Control?
- PDF Stamper Command Line examples
- I’m looking for a PDF Editor SDK which has View, Edit, Draw, Highlight, Add text, Add pictures, add hyperlinks, add shapes, etc. functions, this will work on a server and supports both Website and iPad app.
- How I can use your HTML5 PDF Annotator & Editor in my website?
- I want embed an Online PDF Annotator application into my app
- Set a callback web page to VeryPDF Online PDF Annotator, so you can get the annotated PDF file easily.
- How to integrate a PDF Editor or PDF Annotation into my Windows application?
- VeryPDF WebAPI is a Best PDF Cloud API Platform for Web and Mobile Developers
- How to view XPS within Iframe without file size limitation?
- How to Edit PDF Properties free online?
- VeryPDF Cloud API Platform :: PDF Compressor Cloud API :: Compress image, font, graphics etc. objects in PDF file
- How can I have a PDF which people can sign and submit on my website?