How to convert color PCL to PDF [verypdf -PCL]
Greetings to Support Group at VeryPDF !
For: veryPDF-PCL Converter v2.0 using pcltool.exe
We cannot convert a color image .pcl to .pdf using the command line.
The color image is converted to low resolution to black & white.
Is it possible to convert image .pcl color to .pdf color?
Do we use the command line parameter:
-bitcount <int> : Set color depth for image conversion
If so what is a valid value for <int> ?
We suggest you may add -raster parameter to try again, the following command line will convert color PCL file to color PDF file,
"C:\Program Files\VeryPDF PCL Converter v2.0\pcltool.exe" -raster C:\in.pcl C:\out.pdf
- How to convert PCL file to PDF file and overlay a PDF template as background?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- ActiveX Error in application using VeryPDF.PCLtoPDFCom
- Are there API’s that can be used by a Java program to convert the .SPL files to PDF files?
- pcl to pdf converter and barcodes
- VeryPDF PCL Toolkit, Split PCL, Merge PCL, PCL to Image, Image to PCL, PCL to PDF, PDF to PCL, PCL Viewer, PCL to Text, Print PCL to Windows Printer
- VeryPDF PCL to Any Converter Shell converts LaserJet PCL, PXL and PRN print files to PDF files
- How to replace and map fonts in PCL to PDF Converter software?
- How to add or stamp Barcode to PDF pages? We need add GS1-128 barcode to the PDF file
- I need a C# sample source code for PCL to PDF Converter SDK and PDF Sharp SDK products
- How to convert px3 to tif via command line?
- PDF Table Extracter for Mac-Preview Table Division
- Convert prn to tif and set resolution via command line?
- How to convert pxl to tif via command line?
This entry was posted in VeryPDF Blog
and tagged PCL to PDF
. Bookmark the permalink