I was supposed to modify the document and fax it yesterday, that's is the reason I bought this software.
To show you what I has doing:
1. my original document is benefits.pdf // see attached file
2. I opened this document from veryPDF
3. deleted these three lines,
Basic Life Insurance Basic Life 1X Salary $ 0.00
Supplemental Life Insurance No Coverage $ 0.00
Spouse Life Insurance Not Enrolled $ 0.00
4.moved up these two lines to place where I deleted three lines in step 3,
Children's Life Insurance Not Enrolled $ 0.00
Long Term Disability 50% LTD Coverage $ 0.00
5. saved the docuement as benefits_mod.pdf
It created another backup document called benefits.pdf.bak
6. if I open benefits_mod.pdf in acrobat reader, I see step 4 not being done.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to you, we suggest you may by following steps to modify text contents in your PDF page,
1. Please open your PDF file in PDF Editor and click "Edit Comment"->"Draw Rectangle" buttons on toolbar, please notice, you should click "Edit Comment" instead of "Edit Content" button, because "Edit Comment" button doesn't change the content at all,
2. Please draw a rectangle with white background overlay on original text content,
3. Please add a new text content into this rectangle, you can also add a new picture into this rectangle,
4. Please save the modified PDF file, open it in Adobe Reader, then everything will look fine.
We hoping this solution will helpful for you, please to try.