What is HTML Converter Command Line?
HTML Converter Command Line is a HTML converter which can convert HTML to EMF and other files like TXT, TIF and GIF. It also can be used to convert between image files like from TTFF to JP2. HTML Converter Command Line supports http://www.verypdf.com/htmltools/index.html#dl. If you want to download HTML Converter Command Line, please visit the following website:
Why convert HTML to EMF?
The EMF format, as a spool file used by the Windows operating system, was developed to solve the problem of the deficiencies of the WMF format during the process of printing. EMF is The EMF format is device-independent; hence the dimensions of a graphic are able to be maintained on the printed copy regardless of the color resolution of the printer. If you convert HTML to EMF, the small file size of the EMF format can help reduce network traffic and enhance the work efficiency.
How toand convert HTML to EMF?
Color depth can be used to present the number of colors which are allowed in an image in the computer. The command -bitcount <int> can be used to. You can take three steps to and convert HTML to EMF via .
1. Run the command prompt window
- Click “Start” on the computer desktop;
- Click “Run” on the home menu that appears.
- When the “Run” dialog box pops out,
- A. Enter “cmd” in the “Run” dialog box first;
- B. Click on “OK” in the “Run” dialog box second. And the command prompt window will appear.
2. Enter a
The command line should include four factors: the command, and three files. You can refer to the following mode:
htmltools -bitcount <int> <HTML file> <EMF file>
- htmltools ---- the executable file. It denotes to htmltools.exe in the folder htmltools after you decompress the install file.
- -bitcount <int> ---- the command that can be used to set color depth. The angle brackets enclose the essential content. int means integer, which allows 1, 8 and 24 here.
- <HTML file> ---- the input file, it is a webpage file, in the format HTML.
- <EMF file> ---- the output EMF file. It is a spool file.
As a matter of fact, in the command prompt window, people usually enter the whole directories of the files rather than only their names. For instance,
D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -bitcount 24 D:\in\tea.html C:\out\tea.emf
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe ----the directory of the executable file htmltools.exe. It is placed in the folder htmltools on disc D. You can change the directory.
- -bitcount 24 ---- the command which is used to specify 24-bit as the output EMF file. The number can be replaced by 8 or 1.
- D:\in\tea.html ---- the directory of the input HTML file, called tea in the folder in on disk D. This directory can be replaced.
- C:\out\tea.emf ---- the directory of the output EMF file tea in the folder out on disk C.
3. Press “Enter”
Simply press the “Enter” key, you can control the computer to convert HTML to EMF quickly.