First, I will introduce to you what pcx is. Pcx is a raster image format developed by ZSoft; became one of the original bitmap image formats for the DOS/Windows platform; supports 24-bit color images, 8-bit grayscale and indexed color images, and 1-bit black and white images; compressed using RLE encoding. Right now the PCX file format has mostly been replaced by newer image formats, but is still used by some fax and scanning applications. Multi-page PCX fax documents use the DCX extension.
Second, we print PowerPoint documents of pptx to pcx by using the virtual printer: thePDF Driver, which belongs to the Pro.
Third, it will take four steps to print pptx to pcx.
Step 1 download and install
- Download this software first, before we operate it.
- Download the http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe Pro through this link:
- Unzip it when download is finished, for it is a zip file.
- Install it in your computer according to the prompt wizard windows
Step 2 print pptx to pcx
Open a pptx format file:
- Click “File”;
- Click “print”
- Choose the “docPrint PDF Driver” and click it
- Click “Print”
As the picture 1 showed you.
Step 3 choose and save
Wait for a while, a dialogue box “Save As” will popup
- Choose a suitable location for saving the target file in the “Save in” combo box.
- Edit the target file name in the “File name” edit box
- Select the file type “PCX” in the “Save as type” combo box
- Click “save”
As the picture 2 showed you.
Step4 compare the target and original file
- Open the target file and the original file
- Compare them
- You will cushily find that we had printed PowerPoint documents of pptx to pcx by using the docPrint PDF Driver.
There is a remark about the docPrint Pro.
The docPrint Pro is short for the docPrint Converter Professional. It is a software product, which can dynamically convert MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. With docPrint Document Converter Professional you can convert your documents from and to more than 50 formats easily. It has two virtual printers; one is the docPrint, and the other is the docPrint PDF Driver. We can easily print PowerPoint documents of pptx to pcx.
You see the explanation is clear. I think that you can gradually master this function by yourself. In additional, there is a basic version of the docPrint Pro. It has the same functions as the docPrint PDF Driver. The price is very low. You can download it through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe , if you want to purchase it, click to http://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html. Thanks for your reading.