To convert PPT to grayscale images by, you are going to need a application like VeryPDF docPrint Pro Command Line. VeryPDF docPrint Pro Command Line is one of the four applications provided by VeryPDF Document Converter. With the help of docPrint Pro Command Line, you can easily and quickly convert PPT to grayscale images, no matter how many slides are contained in each PPT file. Three steps are required to solve the problem.
First, you should download VeryPDF Document Converter. After it is installed on your computer, you can find the executable file doc2pdf.exe in the installation folder. VeryPDF docPrint Pro Command Line, as a matter of fact, is doc2pdf.exe.
Second, you need to open the Command Prompt window. Under different versions of Windows, different ways may be required to the Command Prompt window.
- If you are under Vista or Windows 7, please do as follows:
- Click Start
- Type cmd in the Search box on the start menu and press Enter.
- If you are under XP, please do as follows:
- Click Start
- Click Command Prompt on the Start menu
Third, you should type a
doc2pdf [options] <-i Document Files> [-o Output]
The option that can be used to generate grayscale images is –y. And this option does not need an argument. For example, the following command line can be used to convert all the PPT files in the root folder on disk E to grayscale PNM images.
"C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -y -i E:\*.ppt -o E:\*.pnm
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" represents the executable file doc2pdf.exe. The installation folder docPrint Pro v5.0 is placed on disk D.
- -y is the option that can convert files like PPT to grayscale images.
- -i E:\*.ppt represent input files. The input path must follow –i.
- -o E:\*.pnm represents output files. The output path must follow –o.
This is the end of the article. I hope the method introduced is helpful. If you want to view more options, or input and output formats, please type the path of the executable file like "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" on the command prompt interface and press Enter.