If you need to convert webpage to psd desperately, there is an application recommended to you—Document Converter. It is a kind of professional document converter which has the ability of converting any printable documents to image formats (50+). With three internal applications, Document Converter seems more functional because it can meet different needs of different people.
For those who often convert documents to images in batch, the GUI application of Document Converter can play an important role. For the software developers, the command line application will be a good choice. For people who print documents everyday, the virtual printer is an excellent helper.
In addition, the virtual printer docPrint is also a document converter besides the printer. It can convert any printable documents to image formats within three steps by several easy clicks. You can use it to convert webpage to psd. But please download Document Converter for using docPrint at http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe and after the installation, you will see docPrint in the printer list by clicking “Start”—“Printers and Faxes”.
Please see the steps about converting webpage to psd in the following contents and you will get some useful information about this conversion.
1. Please open the Webpage and click “File”—“Print” for opening the “Print” dialog box. To open the “Print” dialog box, you can also use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “P”. To choose “docPrint” as current printer, you should click the “Printer” button and select “docPrint”, then click the “OK” button.
2. Then please use one of the following ways to open the “Save As” dialog box through the docPrint main window.
(1) The first one is to click “File”—“Save as”.
(2) The second one is to click the “Save File” button in the toolbar.
(3) The third one is to press “Ctrl”+ “S” on the keyboard.
3. You should use save webpage to psd in the popup “Save As” dialog box with the following operations. You can also see the “Save As” dialog box in Figure1.
(1) Have the target file saved in the location chosen in “Save in” combo box.
(2) Input the name of the target file in “File name” edit box.
(3) Select one output format in “Save as type” combo box.
(4) Click “Save” button for saving all the parameters.
When the conversion from webpage to psd comes to the end, you can find the target file in the location you have just specified. If you want to know something more about Document Converter, please click this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/index.html.