If you have VeryPDF PCL Converter on your computer, only four steps are required to convert PCL to PS and.
Are you interested in this method? You can use the trial version free for scores of times. Why not download this tool right away. It is available from the home page of VeryPDF PCL Converter. After installing this tool on your computer, please do as follows to convert PCL to PS and .
First, run VeryPDF PCL Converter by double clicking the icon on the desktop. Then, you can see the interface (of the registered version) on the screen. Compared with the trial version, the registered version does not have the Register button on the interface.
Secondly, you can choose either of the following ways to input the PCL files.
- If your PCL files are placed in a folder, you can input the folder by clicking File on the main interface as above, > click Add Directory, >select a folder in the pop-up dialog box, > click OK.
- If you want to add separate files, you can drag the PCL files from Windows Explore and drop them to the list box.
No matter which way you do prefer to input the PCL files, you can view the file names, types, paths on the interface after adding the source files.
Thirdly, you have to set options: Please click Setting on the main interface first, and then, in the dialog box that pops out, please do as follows:
- Click the arrow in the Output format combo box, and then select .ps from the drop down list.
- Click any of the radio buttons under Page Orientation to set page orientation.
- Click OK at the bottom of the dialog box.
Fourthly, please click Start on the main interface, specify a folder in the Browse for Folder dialog box, and then click OK to start the conversion. When the conversion process is finished, the progress bar will become empty again.
I hope this method can help you quickly convert PCL to PS and set page orientation. Do you like VeryPDF PCL Converter? If you are using the trial version but want to get the full version, please click Register on the main interface.