To know how to print JPG to PDF and edit PDF automatically, you can keep reading this article till the end, then you will know the perfect answer in Windows platforms.
1. Install PDFcamp Printer and PDF Editor
Please download installer of PDFcamp Printer and PDF Editor from these following links: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfcamp/pdfcamp_setup.exe
Then, follow the setup wizard after you double click these installers separately, finally, PDFcamp Printer and PDF Editor can be installed on your computer successfully.
2. Follow steps below to print JPG to PDF and edit PDF automatically
- Open your jpg file on your computer and click hotkey of “Ctrl + P”, then photo printing wizard can be popped out, where you need to click “Next” for other setup later:
- Then, you need to select a jpg image and click “Next” so that you can get next panel like below, where you need to click “PDFcamp Printer” on dropdown list in order to set PDFcamp Printer as virtual printer, and click “Printing Preferences” in order to open its panel on your screen for editing PDF automatically later
- After you get printing preferences panel, please click “Finish” tab, then you need to click check-box there, and type path of installer of PDF Editor in order to set PDF Editor as editing tool for PDF file editable automatically after conversion, then please click “OK” there for saving these settings and closing preferences panel on your screen. After program jump back to print wizard panel, please select one output layout there, then continue to click “Next”
- After one click on “Next”, you can get a dialog box named “Save As”, and you need to select a folder for saving your PDF file and type a name for customizing your PDF file flexibly. At last, please click “Save” in dialog box of “Save As”, then your PDF file can be printed quickly, and you can get it opened in PDF Editor automatically on your screen, which can be continued to edit flexibly and in detail in other aspects, e.g, content and comment
So far, the illustration to print JPG to PDF is complete like above. If you want to know more of PDFcamp Printer, please click this link: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfcamp/pdfcamp.htm. To purchase PDFcamp Printer, please click this link: http://www.verypdf.com/order_pdfcamp.html. To make your doubts clear on process to print JPG to PDF, please drop your comment here, we will solve your problems as soon as possible.