This article aims to show you how to save RTF as PS with HTML Converter. To know more of HTML Converter, please go to homepage of HTML Converter. To know more kinds of software besides HTML Converter, please go to our official website.
Here is the method to save RTF to PS with HTML Converter:
1. Download installer of HTML Converter
2. Double click this installer and follow setup wizard to install HTML Converter on your computer
3. Launch HTML Converter > click “Add Files” on GUI interface > select one RTF file in pop dialog box > click “open”, then this RTF file can be added, and its path is shown in processing form of GUI interface:
4. Then, please click “setting” on GUI interface > select “Base Settings” tab, then please click “.ps” on dropdown list of “output format” in order to set targeting format as PS. Then, if you want to set options of targeting PS file, you can do the followings optionally:
- to set page size, please click one option on dropdown list of “Page Size”, or just type values in edit boxes of “Height” and “Width”
- to edit margins of PS, please input values in edit box of “Margin”
- to set page orientation as portrait or landscape, please click radio of “Portrait” or “Landscape”
- to preview this PS after process, please click check box of “View after conversion”
Finally, if you want to save your settings here, please click “ok” there.
5. After program jump back to GUI interface, you need to select targeting folder, then start your process. However, “Start” button on GUI interface can help you with that: click “start” > select one folder and click “ok” in pop dialog box “Browse for folder”, then HTML Converter can help you produce PS file from RTF file.
After the illustration about saving RTF to PS with HTML Converter, please drop your comments here, if you meet problems or feel confused on this process. Thank you for being here with me. 🙂