Yes, HTML Converter can help you convert HTML to GIF image in Windows systems, which is an application designed to help you convert HTML, EMF, WMF etc. to GIF, PDF, PS etc.. format on computers of Windows systems. To know more about this software, welcome to log on official website of HTML Converter. 🙂
This article is about how to use HTML Converter to convert HTML to GIF. However, you also can log on our official website in order to get information about other products through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/. And if you are interested in method with HTML Converter to process this task, please read the following paragraphs:
1. Download installer of HTML Converter
2. Double click this installer > follow setup wizard step by step > HTML Converter can be installed on your computer successfully
3. Launch HTML Converter, then click button of “Add Files” on GUI interface > select HTML file in pop dialog box > click “open” there, then this HTML file can be added with a mark of its path in processing form:
4. Next, you need to set targeting format as GIF, then you need to click button of “setting” on GUI interface. On its panel, please click “.gif” on dropdown list of “output format” and click “ok”, so this setting can be saved automatically.
5. Then, to save targeting GIF file and make HTML Converter start this process, please click button of “start” on GUI interface. So after you select objective folder and click “ok” in pop dialog box of “browse for folder”, HTML Converter can help you convert HTML to GIF automatically on your computer.
At last, if you have questions on process from HTML to GIF, you can drop your messages here, then our technique support can help you with that asap. Moreover, you can log on our knowledge base to read more articles about HTML and other products at this link: http://www.verypdf.com/wordpress/.