Protect PDF by setting password for it
Most of people like to save their contents in PDF document because PDF is much safer than other kinds of file formats for PDF document can be protected by pdf password. The application VeryPDF Encrypt PDF is able to protect PDF document by several mouse clicks. This application is to show you the way to set password for pdf document with Encrypt PDF.
1. Please download the application Encrypt PDF via clicking here.
2. Install the application on your computer by double clicking the application installer and then follow the setup wizard to fulfill the installation.
3. Open the program through Start menu to choose from all programs.
4. In the interface of Encrypt PDF which is shown in Figure 1 please click Setting button to open Encrypt PDF Options window for setting parameters to protect PDF document. You can:
- Set user or master password for PDF document in User Password or Master Password edit box.
- Set encryption level as 40 or 128-bit in Encryption Level group box.
- Set permissions such as no printing, no copying, etc. in Permissions group box.
- Click OK button to close the window and save settings.
Please see Encrypt PDF Options in Figure 2.
5. Add PDF document (s) into Encrypt PDF by clicking Open PDF (s) button or use drag and drop operations.
6. Save the protected PDF in popup window.
7. Click one button to start to protect PDF document.
The PDF document protected successfully will be shown in the file list of Encrypt PDF with Succeed information. When you open it or edit it again, you will find that they are protected with pdf password.
If you want to enter the homepage of Encrypt PDF, please click here. If you have any questions about how to protect PDF or about this application, you can contact our support team.
- pdf password protected solution for SAP
- Encrypting PDFs with your encryption software with 25bit AES encryption
- How to protect file on USB from being copied? PDF copy protection, Copy protect PDF on USB drive and Hard Disk, USB Stick Content Copy Protection – PDF Protect-Software
- VeryPDF PDF Password Remover for Mac removes passwords to recover PDF in Mac OS X, Recover PDF Passwords and Instantly Remove PDF Restrictions on Mac System
- How to protect PDFs with setting expiry date?
- Use PDF DRM Protector solution to protect PDF files from downloading and printing, and view encrypted PDF files on Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, iPad and Android systems
- Security Bits or Encryption Bits in Advanced PDF Tools Command Line application
- How to protect PDF eBook from being opened without permission?
- How to merge PDF and protect PDF by setting password?
- How to protect PDF from being copied?
- Protect PDF by setting password for it
- Copy Protection For PDF - Cloud DRM Software To Protect PDF Documents Online
- Adobe Reader or Acrobat displays a "At least one signature has problems" message when signed PDF is opened. Signature validity is UNKNOWN. Signer's identity is unknown.
- VeryPDF PDF Encrypter for Mac can be used to protect your PDF files with 128-bit strength user and owner passwords, set all permissions(such as coping, editing, printing, selecting text and graphics, fill in etc.), and prevent PDF files from being printed, changed, copied, extracted, signed, filled, assembled and/or merged
- How to use VeryPDF Cloud PDF DRM Protector Software to Protect and Track your PDF files?
This entry was posted in PDF Security
and tagged pdf password
, protect PDF
. Bookmark the permalink