In this article, I will show you how to turn a batch of image files into a scrollable PDF so you can see them all in one window. By this method, you can string together multiple scans to make a cohesive unit in PDF file under Mac system. I will use software VeryPDF Image to PDF Converter for Mac, by which you can convert and set password to protect output PDF. There are too many functions of this software to be listed, please check more on homepage. In the following part, let us check how to use this software.
- This software has simple GUI interface, which allows you to add files by dragging and dropping method. This software sells at $29.95 then you can use it the whole life.
- When downloading finishes, there will be a .pkg file. Please install this software by double clicking the .pkg and following installation message. When installation finishes, please click Finder then go to Application to launch this software. The following snapshot is from the software interface, please have a check.
Step 2. Convertand set password under Mac system.
- When you open software interface, please add image files to software interface by dragging or clicking button Open to Add image files to software interface. In the Preview Window part, you can check input PDF.
- Please click folder icon to specify output folder to save output PDF files. This software also can help you merge all the image files into one PDF.
- In the Appearance part, you can specify output PDF paper size and specify resolution of PDF. In the Description tab, we can add basic information like title, keywords, author and other basic information to output PDF file.
- Now let us pay more attention to the security tab, where you can set open and owner password to protect output PDF file. Meanwhile if you do not allow options, when setting password, this software will help you disable all the options. Please check details from the following snapshot, which is from the setting menu option of security tab.
- When you finish setting part, please go back to the main interface. Click button Start to run the conversion.
- A few seconds later, you can find converted PDF file in output folder.
- No matter how many image files you add, by this software you can convert fast and accurately.
There is also Windows and Linux version of image to PDF converter on VeryPDF homepage. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.