JBIG2 is an image compression standard for black-white images. It is suitable for both lossless and lossy compression.
JBIG2 compression can compress a black-white image 2-5 times more effectively than CCITT Fax Group 4 compression.
Now the JBIG2 compression is very popular in PDF documents: most of scanners generate PDF documents with JBIG2 images, many PDF editors use JBIG2 compression decoder and encoder, all PDF compressors use JBIG2 compression viewer and encoder.
VeryPDF .NET JBIG2 SDK is a best SDK/API to encode and decode JBIG2 compressed data streams, it is a best JBIG Encoder and Decoder.
- Powerful, robust JBIG2 encoding & decoding component for .NET projects
- Support JBIG2 encoding & decoding in any .NET applications
- Easy to encode black-and-white images
- Able to decode any page from a 1-bit JBIG2 image
- Ability to compress & decompress single or multi-page JBIG 2 files
- Highly-efficient data/image compression, 2-5 times than CCITT G3, CCITT G4
- Support Lossless and Lossy data compression
- Ability to encode & decode JBIG2 streams in PDF documents
- Able to add JBIG 2 image codec to single or multi-thread applications
- Simple to reduce PDF file size using JBIG2 compression within PDF
- Generate image only PDF documents with embedded JBIG2 images
- Runtime royalty-free developer licenses for desktop & sever client
- VeryPDF .NET JBIG2 SDK is a 100% pure .NET image encoder & decoder for the JBIG2 file format, allowing users to easily integrate powerful, robust JBIG2 encoding & decoding capabilities into any .NET projects. This .NET Encoding & Decoding SDK takes the JBIG2 image processing technology developed for the .NET PDF viewer and makes it available as a generic library for more general usage.
- VeryPDF .NET JBIG2 SDK can be easily integrated into both Visual Studio 2005, 2008 & 2010 and any .NET development environments. It helps all the .NET developers, including Visual C#, VB.NET, Managed C++ and Delphi developers to add JBIG2 compression & decompression features to their applications.
- Developers may load in a JBIG2 encoded data stream and convert that into other Image.
- Runtime royalty-free developer licenses for desktop & sever client are provided for different purposes. Beside this .NET JBIG2 SDK, VeryPDF also provides other mature, reliable viewing & manipulating solutions for JBIG2-enabled applications, please refer to VeryPDF Java JBIG2 SDK.
- AnyCPU, x86 and x64 mode support
- Load and save JBIG and JBIG2 compressed image data in JBIG and TIFF
- Compress and decompress bitonal, color and grayscale JBIG image data including 12 and 16-bit grayscale
- Bitonal (black and white) JBIG compression outperforms CCITT G3 and G4
- JBIG and JBIG2 image compression technology available as C DLL, C++ classes, .NET classes (C# & VB), WinRT Libraries, iOS, OS X, Android, Linux, Silverlight classes and Web services
- Add JBIG and JBIG2 image compression to single and multithreaded applications
- Native 32 and 64-bit binaries for JBIG and JBIG2 image compression
- JBIG2 codec algorithm has been developed in full compliance with the official ISO/IEC 14492 specification
- Decode JBIG2 image stored in a single or multipage JBIG2 file and PDF image resource
- Decode JBIG2 image to a black-white image
- Encode JBIG2 image and save it to a single or multipage JBIG2 file and PDF image resource
- Encode 1-bpp (black-white) image to a JBIG2 image
- Encode image using lossless or lossy JPEG2000 compression
- Specify the desired inaccuracy (0-100) for lossy compression
- Use the symbol dictionary for optimal encoding of several JBIG2 images and saving them to a multipage JBIG2 file or PDF document
- Use the JBIG2 compression instead of CCITT4 to compress PDF image resources for decreasing size of PDF document
Encoding statistics of VeryPDF JBIG2 .NET codec,
Development and Deployment requirements
Development environments: Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015
Programming languages: VB.NET, C#, any .NET compatible language
Development platforms: .NET, WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET
Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Microsoft .NET Framework: 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.6