Is VeryPDF able to disable downloads?
I have a .NET based CMS. I would like to share some of our course materials with our students as PDF documents. I want them to be able to Print the PDF documents but not to download them. Is this something that VeryPDF can do?
Yes, you can use VeryPDF PDF and Document Viewer Web App to show PDF files and disable download function, please look at following web pages for more information,
If you feel “VeryPDF PDF and Document Viewer Web App” will meet your requirements, you can subscribe it from following web page directly,
- How to rotate some pages of the PDF file 90 degrees to create a jpg file?
- Questions for VeryPDF Cloud products
- Cloud API Platform provides following SDKs / APIs for SaaS Websites
- Set a callback web page to VeryPDF Online PDF Annotator, so you can get the annotated PDF file easily.
- Does the Cloud PDF Data Extractor able to upload a PDF file as Byte Array?
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released an Online PDF Editor to allow you to edit, comment and annotate PDF files in web browser directly
- Cloud HTML Screenshot API. Screenshots as a service. Automate screenshots of any website. The best, most accurate HTML screenshot API. Display HTML as image anywhere in minutes.
- HTML to PDF Cloud API, Save web pages as PDF!
- Image and CAD to PDF Conversion API
- About the PDF Converter Services Online
- How to annotate PDF in iPad?
- How to extract pages from PDF without computer system limitation?
- VeryPDF Cloud API Platform :: Web Page to PDF & Image Converter Cloud API :: Convert Web Page to PDF and Image files, Website Screenshot, Web Page snapshot, Capture full Web Page screenshots
- I would like to occasionally convert a website to a PDF via your web interface, how do I remove demo watermark from generated PDF files?
- Which package comes with all below features for PDF for Web and iOS: annotations, highlighter, split and merge pages, add image, hyperlink, measurement calibrations? Or a subset of the above?