What are the benefits of purchasing the SDK version over the basic Command Line version?
We are interested in purchasing a license for VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line. What are the benefits of purchasing the SDK version over the basic Command Line version?
Thanks for your message, the Command Line and DLL are two different formats, Command Line can be run or called from a script directly, DLL is can only be called from program languages.
Dynamic-link library (or DLL) is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL, OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers).
A command-line interface or command language interpreter (CLI), also known as command-line user interface, console user interface, and character user interface (CUI), is a means of interacting with a computer program where the user (or client) issues commands to the program in the form of successive lines of text (command lines).
Please also look at the following web pages for more information about the difference between Command Line and SDK (DLL),
- Why PDFPrint Command Line is slow printing on Windows 10 system?
- What is distribution requirement to redistribute PDFPrint software to my customers?
- How to see the file name or document name which printed in the printer spool?
- Performance issue in the new version of PDFPrint Command Line application
- How to use PDFPrint Command Line to print PDF file with fonts subsetting?
- How to print PDF files to network UNC Printers?
- Do not change printer settings during printing with pdfprint, pdfprint creates a new HDC instead of change the printer settings physically
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- Using the -collate option in pdfprint. What is the difference between collated and uncollated?
- How to print more documents to different printers at same time?
- Print PDF to paper document and control orientation from command line
- How to check PDF file is password protected by Visual Basic?
- Will your pdfprint command line support A3 and A4 paper size together?
- How to scale and print PDF pages via command line?
- How to set watermark opacity and print PDF via command line?
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged PDFPrint
. Bookmark the permalink