What is postscript file?
PS is short for postscript. So how to print MS Office Excel to postscript file is how to print MS Office Excel to Ps. It is a kind of format files which contain vector graphics, raster graphics, and text; can be printed directly by a PostScript printer (i.e., containing a Raster Image Processor) without being opened in an application. Right now PS files have largely been replaced by other page layout file formats, such as PDF. Yet, they are still supported by many printers and programs. In general, they can be opened by any printer utility that supports PostScript.
How to print MS Office Excel to postscript file?
Here we will print MS Office Excel to Ps by using the docPrint Document Converter Professional. Because this software consist of a virtual printer ：the docPrint PDF Driver. It can quickly and easily print MS Office Excel to PS.
Step 1 Download and install
- Download this software through this link: https://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe
- Install it in your computer.
Step 2 Print MS Office Excel to postscript file
- Open a MS Office Excel format file; click “File”;
- Find “print”, click it. You can also use hot key “ctrl+p”
- Choose “docPrint PDF Driver”, click “print”.
Step 3 Choose the type and save the change
- Wait for a while, a dialogue box “Save As” will popup
- Choose the suitable location for saving the target file in the “Save in” combo box.
- Edit file name in the “File name” edit box
- Select the file type “PS” in the “Save as type”
- Click “save”
Step 4 Check out and compare
- Open the target file and the original file
- Compare them
- You will vividly find that we had printed MS Office Excel to postscript file by using the docPrint PDF Driver.
You see the operation is simple. I think that after reading my article, you can master this function by yourself. The same way to print https://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe , if you want to purchase it, click to https://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html. Thanks for your reading.. In additional, there is a basic version of the docPrint Pro. It has the same functions as the docPrint PDF Driver. The price is very low. You can download it through this link: