By the command line application doc2pdf.exe, you can convert the document of OpenOffice to PDF file and rotate the page at the same time. Three steps will be enough and the operations are easy for mastering.
You can download the command line application doc2pdf.exe at https://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe and install it on your computer. Just open the MS-DOS interface, you will be able to call the command line application to realize the conversion from the document of OpenOffice to PDF document.
To open MS-DOS interface, there are two given ways:
(1) You can use the hot key “Window”+ “R” combination on your keyboard to open “Run” dialog box in which you are ought to input “cmd” in “Open” combo box and click “OK” button.
(2) You can also take the regular way to click “Start”—“Run” for opening the same “Run” dialog box.
In the opened MS-DOS interface, you are allowed to input the command line for converting OpenOffice andfor the output PDF document.
There are four parts in the command line and you can not ignore each element of them. These four elements are called program, parameter for rotating page, source file and target file.
doc2pdf –R 90 –i C:\INPUT.odt –o C:\OUTPUT.pdf
This command line sample is given for you to write your own command line as a reference. Then please see the following example.
"C:\Program Files\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pd.exe" –R 90 –i C:\INPUT.odt –o C:\OUTPUT.pdf
(1) "C:\Program Files\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pd.exe" is the path of doc2pdf.exe.
(2) –R 90 means you want to rotate the PDF page as 90 degree. You can also change the value as 180 or 270.
(3) –i C:\INPUT.odt is the path of source file.
(4) –o C:\OUTPUT.pdf is the path of target file.
At last, if you want to run the conversion, please click “Enter” button on the keyboard.