Companies often have corporate letterhead designed to reflect the professionalism of the firm.Normally speaking, there will be brandings, logos, slogans and others in the letterhead. If the company does not employ design worker, it is necessary to buy some templates to cater letterhead PDF needs. And most of the design results is barely satisfactory and not good enough to reflect the professionalism of your company. So why not edit yourself with some professional tool? In this article, I will show you how to create PDF with beautiful and special letterhead.
Creating PDF with letter head by VeryPDF PDF Editor is extremely easy as the letterhead design source either can be from all version MS Word documents or various image file formats. I will take some easy examples to show you how to create PDF by this software.
Step 1. Download PDF Editor
- Please install PDF first, as it plays important role when creating PDF. Once downloading finishes, please double click the exe and follow the installation message, a few seconds later, this software can be installed successfully. When installation finishes, there will be an icon on the desktop. Simply click it then you can launch this software. The following snapshot is from the software interface.
- You can design letterhead in Word document. MS Office Word 2o10 can create beautiful header. Once finish designing, you can convert it to PDF as I showed in the above snapshot. When you create PDF From Any Printable Document, please note there will MS Dos Windows showing up for converting it to PDF and add it to PDF Editor.
- Then you can edit the letter head and add some beautiful image or icon to the letter like I showed in the following snapshot. Here please click option Edit Comment on the top and the icons below it will go fresh, please click stamp icon then you can add any image file to this PDF. You can adjust it to banner size and use it as background image of the letterhead. Please right click the red frame and choose Properties in the dropdown list. Then you will see the menu tab in the right part. Here you can adjust Opacity and Transparent Color . Adjusting Opacity is necessary or else the fonts will be covered.
- When you finish setting, please click button close to back to the main interface. And then you can use this PDF file as background PDF file.
- Use PDF overlay function, you can add any content from PDF, image or others to this background PDF. By this way, you can create PDF with beautiful letter head.