VeryPDF developed many suits of software of Cloud API application like PDF to Text Converter Cloud API, PDF Repair Cloud API and others. Here I will introduce one of them named VeryPDF Image to PDF Converter Cloud API, by which we can convert image formats like JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, TGA, PCX and many more to PDF. Meanwhile by this image to PDF Cloud application, you can also specify output PDF file paper size, specify PDF width & height and others. Same with other Cloud API application, by this one you can also call it from any program languages, include C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, Java, Ruby, Amazon, etc. Please check more related information of this software on homepage, in the following part, let us check how to use this software.
Step 1. Get an API code.
- The API code you bought can be used to spend on all the VeryPDF cloud API application, which means through buy one code, you can use all the cloud API software of VeryPDF.
- When you need to buy API code, please register an account on VeryPDF Registration Page. When registration, you need an email address and a user name. When you pay for it on Try and Buy website then the API code will be sent to your email box at once.
Step 2. Convert image to PDF by cloud API
- Before using this software, now let us check some parameters supported by this cloud API application:
scale%: by this parameter, you can scale output PDF height and width both by specified percentage.
scale-x%xscale-y% : like the above parameter.
width:Width given, height automatically selected to preserve aspect ratio. Same with this parameter like xheight.
widthxheight: Minimum values of width and height given, aspect ratio preserved. Same with this parameter, you can use like widthxheight, widthxheight and widthxheight.
area@: by this parameter you can resize image to have specified area in pixels. Aspect ratio is preserved.
- When you use this software, please refer to the following URL to convert image to PDF.
When you use this URL to convert image jpg file to PDF, please change the API key by the code you have in your email box. Then simply copy the URL to the browser and press Enter, there will be an link of output PDF. Please copy the link of PDF in browser then you can download the PDF to your computer.
- Another example for your reference:
By this above URL, we can convert image multipage tiff file to PDF