PDF Optimization component serves the purpose of optimizing PDF documents specifically in preparation for certain applications such as web-based publication, data exchange or printing.
Web-based publication calls for lean files optimized for screen display, whose first page is displayed even before the complete file has been downloaded.
The priorities in the pre-press stage focus on sufficient resolution of images and color quantity optimization.
VeryPDF PDF Linearization Optimizer Command Line,
VeryDOC PDF Compressor Command Line,
VeryPDF PDF Optimization has following features,
Each function can be selected and configured individually. For instance, you can specify that all bi-tonal images with a resolution of 300 dpi or more should be reduced to 200 dpi and compressed using JBIG2.
- Resolution reduction (down-sampling) for color and grayscale images, bi-tonal images and indexed images
- Specification of a threshold where down-sampling starts
- Color conversion
CCITT G3, G3-2D, G4
- Subsetting of fonts, compress embedded fonts
- Embed all necessary fonts into PDF file automatically
- Removal of embedded font programs from standard fonts (un-embedding)
- Optimization of resources
- Removal of redundant objects
- Removal of undesired information such as
Page piece information
Document structure tree
- Remove or flatten form fields and annotations
- Read and write encrypted documents
- Linearize documents for fast web view
- List image attributes used
Space requirements in the PDF document
- List used fonts and their attributes
If you encounter any problem with "VeryPDF PDF Linearization Optimizer Command Line" or "VeryDOC PDF Compressor Command Line" product, please feel free to let us know, we are glad to assist you asap,