Problem when install docPrint Pro v5.0 to Windows 7 64bit system
I have purchased PDF Converter to convert .doc files to .eps.
When trying to install I get an “Error 87” message relating to incorrect parameters when adding a printer.
My registry is intact and this is being installed on new machine.
The operating system is Windows 7 64bit, adequate RAM and disk space.
Any help would be appreciated.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to you, this problem has been solved in the latest version of docPrint Pro v5.0 product, please download the latest version of docPrint Pro v5.0 from our website to try again.
Also, we suggest you may download VeryDOC DOC to Any Converter from following web page to try,
after you unzip it to a folder, you can simple run following command line to convert your DOC file to EPS file,
doc2any.exe C:\test.doc C:\out.eps
if you don't know how to use DOC to Any Converter, please look at following web page for more information,
How to use DOC to Any Converter?
- Does doc2any.exe support UNC path or network drive and PDF encryption?
- How to convert Office and other documents to PDF files and then print the PDF files to Windows Printer?
- Configuring DCOM for Remote Access
- Issues executing doc2any.exe from Java code
- How to convert any file to PDF using PHP script?
- How to use mini EMF Printer Driver to convert HTML files to EMF files? Is it depend on MS Office to read DOC format?
- How to convert PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, MSG, EML formats to HTML files?
- VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro) – the Multifunction PDF Converter, Batch convert any printable Documents to PDF, PDF/A, Postscript, PS, EPS, TIFF and JPEG files
- VeryPDF SDK Details for DOC to Any Converter SDK/COM and PDF to Image Converter SDK/COM
- Convert Office files to PDF files on 64bit Windows System by Doc Converter COM
- combine multiple MS Office documents into a single PDF
- Can DocToAny work without the need for user to install MS Office?
- doc2any html convert problem
- How do you run a command line application?
- DOCX to PDF Converter