With the installation of the DocPrint Document Converter Professional, you can print docx to ps in a very easy way. This software has two virtual printers. One is; the other is PDF Driver. We need to choose the docPrint PDF Driver to print docx to ps.
It can not only save your paper and ink, but also can save your time. Because of we can print documents in computer.
This article aims to illustrate how to print docx to ps by using the docPrint PDF Driver. So please focus on it.
How to print docx to ps?
1 download and install
Click this link http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe and download it.
Install this software according to the prompts of windows wizard
2 open a docx format file.
(`1) Open a docx file; click the “File”;
(2) Find the “print”, click it. You can also use hot key “ctrl+p”, it is quick and can save your time;
(3) choose “docPrint PDF Driver”, click “print”, you can operate it according to the following picture:
3 choose the right type, save the target file.
(1) It will popup a dialogue box “Save as”.
(2) Choose the save location
(3) Input file name
(4) Choose the file type “PS”
(5) Save the change.
Please look at picture 2.
4 find the effect
(1) Open the target file and the before printing file
(2) Compare them
You will find that we had printed docx to ps by using the docPrint PDF Driver. Picture 3 will show the difference to you.
At last, there is a basic version of the docPrint Pro. It has the same functions as docPrint PDF Driver. Furthermore, the price of it is inexpensive. Click this link: http://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html and you can purchase it. Thanks fo r your reading.