When you convert HTML to JPG, what kind of JPG files do you want? Do you want to convert a single web page to multiple JPG files, or do you want to convert the whole webpage to a single JPG file, no matter how long this webpage is? A normal HTML converter can easily convert a webpage to multiple files like PDF, or multiple image files like JPG. However, with the help of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line you can easily solve both the mentioned problems.
If you want to download VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line first, and then follow the three steps below. In addition, the essential command is -rotate <int>, which can help you .when converting HTML to JPG, you should
1. Open the command prompt window
The first step is simple. You can take the following steps to open the command prompt window: Click “Start”; > Click “Run” on the menu that appears on the computer screen; > Enter “cmd” in the “Run” dialog box, > Click “OK”.
2. Enter a
The command you are going to enter in the command prompt window should conclude four factors as illustrated in the following pattern,
htmltools -rotate <int> <HTML file> <JPG file>
- Factor 1: htmltools ---- the executable file
- Factor 2: -rotate <int> ---- the command which can be used to . The angle brackets are used to mark the essential content. int means integer. This command permits three parameter values, which are 90, 180, and 270.
- Factor 3: <HTML file> ---- the input HTML file(s)
- Factor 4: <JPG file> ---- the output JPG file(s)
If you are careful enough, you will find that in the following example, all the whole directories of the files, rather than the bare names, appear in the command prompt window. This is because the directories can guide the computer to find these files. So when you enter the command, please enter the directories of the executable file and the input and the output files.
D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -rotate 90 D:\in\*.html D:\out\*.jpg
In the example above,
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe is the directory of the executable file htmltools.exe. In the example, the directory shows that the executable file is in the folder htmltools on disc D. The example directory can be replaced by the actual directory of the executable file in your computer.
- -rotate 90 is the command for bit depth setting. It specifies 90 as the angle degree. The number can be replaced by 180 or 270.
- D:\in\*.html is the directory of the input files. This directory indicates that the input files are in HTML format, and they are in the folder in on disk D. The tiny asteroid represents all the files in the folder in.
- D:\out\*.jpg is the directory of output files. The file extension JPG in the indicates that the output format is JPG, and the asteroid stands for all the output files in JPG format must be stored in the folder out on disk D. Both the directories of the input and output files can be substituted.
3. Press “Enter”
As soon as you click the single key “Enter”, the computer will start to batch convert HTML to JPG files without delay. You can view the effect of the output JPG files in the selected output folder very soon. If you are interested in the methods of convert HTML to other files, you can also read the related articles at the knowledge base of VeryPDF. The following is the comparison between the original HTML file and the output JPG file.