People need to VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line can help users to even when they want to rotate the page and convert HTML to PNM via a single . VeryPDF HTML Converter doesn't depend on print drivers it renders web pages quickly and accurately. And it can convert HTML to PDF, PS (Postscript), TXT, TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, EMF, WMF, PCX, TGA, PNM. With VeryPDF HTML Converter, you can also use batch converting if you deal with large amount of files.when they find that the pages in portrait mode or landscape mode are mixed together in files, and are difficult for them to read or edit.
This article aims to introduce the quickest method to rotate the page and convert HTML to PNM easily yet accurately. The must-appear command is -rotate <int>, which can be used to rotate the page 90, 180, or 270 degree. Normally, it requires three steps.
1. Run the command prompt window
Here I would like to introduce the most popular way to open the command prompt window. It usually takes four steps : click “Start”; > click “Run” on the menu that appears on the computer screen; > enter “cmd” in the “Run” dialog box, > click “OK”.
2. Enter a
In order to rotate the page and convert HTML to PNM, you should enter theaccording to the following two rules:
Rule 1: The command line should conclude four elements:
- htmltools ---- the executable file
- -rotate <int> ---- the command which can be used to rotate pages. int means integer and the angle brackets <> mark the essential content.
- <HTML file> ---- the input HTML file(s)
- <PNM file> ---- the output PNM file(s)
Rule 2: Enter the whole directories of the files, rather than only their names, in the command line.
The following command line is a perfect example to show you what kind of command line should be entered in the command prompt window. This example concludes the four mentioned elements, and also the whole directories of the files. As for you, you should enter the real directories of the executable file, input files and the output files in your computer instead of those in the example.
D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -rotate 90 C:\in\*.html D:\out\*.pnm
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe ---- the directory of the executable file htmltools.exe. Usually, the executable file htmltools.exe is placed in the folder htmltools when the compressed file is decompressed. In the example, the directory shows that the executable file is in the folder htmltools on disk D.
- -rotate 90 ---- the command for rotate the page. It specifies 90 as the angle degree. The number can be replaced by 180 or 270.
- C:\in\*.html ---- the directory of the input files. The wildcard * in this directory represents all the input HTML files in the folder in on disk C.
- D:\out\*.pnm ---- the directory of output files. The file extension pnm indicates that the output format should be PNM. The whole directory tells the computer to put all the result files in the folder out on disk D.
3. Hit “Enter”
Hit “Enter” on the keyboard to order the computer to work. And then you can view the effect of the conversion and page orientation very soon. If you are interested in the methods on how to convert HTML to other files, please read related articles at the knowledge base of VeryPDF.