WBMP is a kind of black and white image format. If you want to convert document of OpenOffice to wbmp, you must find an application which supports OpenOffice document as the input file and WBMP as the output format. The product of VeryPDF—Document Converter is a such kind of application.
Document Converter is specially designed for converting any printable documents to various image formats. Please download Document Converter at the following website: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe and install it to your computer. You will find there are three internal applications in Document Converter—GUI application, command line application and virtual printer application which locates in the printer list.
The GUI application can be used in the batch conversion. The command line application is a good helper to software developers. The virtual printer application can be used to scale paper size for the purpose of saving page and ink. At the same time, the virtual printer docPrint can also play as a document converter which supports to convert any printable documents to image formats, too. The following contents are about converting document of OpenOffice to wbmp with docPrint.
- Run the printer driver (Please consider two situations)
- For making your work more convenient, you can set docPrint as the default printer on your computer. If so, you can right click the document which needs to be converted and click “Print” option to run docPrint directly.
- If you have not set docPrint as the default printer, you have to open the document and click “File”—“Print” or press “Ctrl”+ “P” to open the “Print” dialog box. In the “Printer” combo box of “Print” dialog box, please choose “docPrint” and then please click on “Print” button.
- Open the “Save As” dialog box (In popup docPrint window, you can choose any one of the following ways)
- You can click the “Save File” button which seems like a floppy disk.
- Press “Ctrl”+ “S” on the keyboard at the same time.
- Click “File”—“Save as”.
- Save the target file (In “Save As” dialog box shown in Figure1)
- Please choose the location for the target file in “Save in” combo box.
- Input the name for the target file in “File name” edit box.
- Select the output format in “Save as type” combo box.
- Click on “Save” button to run the conversion from OpenOffice to wbmp.
If you have done all the operations mentioned above, you have finished the conversion from document of OpenOffice to wbmp and you will get the target file in the location you have just set. Please browse the target file in some kind of image viewing program.