This article is about how to remove PDF watermarks with VeryPDF Text Replacer on Windows platforms, which could make it easier and quicker to remove PDF watermarksthrough simple-to-operate GUI interface.
What is VeryPDF Text Replacer?
VeryPDF Text Replacer is a combination of GUI and You can find more information of VeryPDF Text Replacer at here. And if you want to experience VeryPDF Text Replacer here, please click at here., so Windows users could be of 2 options due to hobbies to remove PDF watermarks through GUI or .
How to use VeryPDF Text Replacer to remove PDF watermarks?
Here is original screen snapshot of one example PDF file with watermarks:
And our goal is to remove the content marked with dark red rectangles in it, and here is the method below:
- Open GUI interface of installed VeryPDF Text Replacer on your screen of Windows computers
- Add PDF files with this way:
Fig 1. GUI interface of VeryPDF Text Replacer
- Type targeting path in edit box Output Folder for later saving of PDF files without watermarks
- To remove PDF watermarks in batches, please click According to Positions > click Setting to get setting panel
Fig 2. Setting panel for you to remove PDF watermarks in batches with position
Then, you need to choose radio Replace with text mode in order to remove PDF watermarks by the way of being replaced with nothing in text mode: click one of watermarks you want to remove later > click Add it to the table, in table of Replace with text, content, position of watermarks could be displayed in related rows and columns, and for us, in edit boxes Replace with, there is nothing for you to type there, just leave them alone – empty there so that later when you start to remove PDF watermarks from PDF files, it will work. Then, please click Save in order to save your settings on setting panel.
- When you jump back to main GUI interface from setting panel, you can find out that under According to Positions, there is a natural table of your setting information about marks to remove PDF watermarks on setting panel, then please make sure that all prepared work is done well, then you can click on GUI interface so that VeryPDF Text Replacer can help you remove PDF watermarks from PDF file in batches
Here is the produced PDF file without specified watermarks below:
Fig 3. Example PDF files with watermarks removed in batches
At the end of this article, which is about how to remove PDF watermarks in batches with VeryPDF Text Replacer, please do not hesitate to contact our support team here. For command line processes to remove PDF watermarks in batches with VeryPDF Text Replacer, please keep your eyes on VeryPDF Knowledge Base, or go to command line user guide of VeryPDF Text Replacer.