Convertingor DXF is a way to restore the information can not be edited in PDF file to the editable CAD file. By this way, you can reuse some CAD drawings which have been converted to PDF file for long time preservation. I have no doubt that one day the engineers will routinely be used to saving CAD files to PDF then restoring PDF files to CAD files when they need as there is really some good software at hand for use. By this way, you can save a lot of time and keystrokes for restoring information saved in PDF file to CAD file.
Now I will show you how to make the conversion fromin a ideal status to practice.
- Please go to Official Website of this software to know more about it. The more you know, the much easier when you use.
- Go to price list to click Download. The executive program of this software is clean and small, so the downloading can be finishes in a few seconds.
- Downloading finishes, please double click the executive program to install this software following the installation reminder.
- When installation finishes, there will be an icon on the desktop. Please double click it to enter its interface. The following picture is the snapshot of software interface.
Second, run the conversion from PDF file to DWG
- For VeryPDF old friends, maybe you have been used to add file by dragging&dropping, by for this software you can do that. So please add PDF files by clicking button Open to add files.
- Please set the destination output folder by inputting file path or click the folder after Output Folder.
- Please specify the output file format DWG or DXF.
- For converting perfect dwg file, Advanced setting can be ignored. Let us know more about setting menu from the following snapshot which is the software interface snapshot.
- In the output formats, the DWG and DXF file format have been divided in details according to CAD versions.
- There are three conversion modes and three mapping ways for you to choose.
- For the splines mode, there are also three choices, default, use Bezier splines and converting spines to polylines.
- Also you can scale the output file in X and Y directions.
If you have finished the setting part, please click the button Convert, then the conversion will run automatically.
Now let us compare the conversion effect from the following snapshots.
This is the end of conversion, during the using, if you have any question, please leave us comments here, we will reply you as soon as possible.